New SkyVision Fixed with improved maximum sizes
The SkyVision Fixed units are available in single units with a maximum internal area of 4 m² (approx. 5 m² external measurement). Maximum frame lengths and widths are noted below:
- Maximum Length (clear internal) = 3000 mm
- Maximum width (clear internal) = 1600 mm
- Maximum Rectangle = 3000 mm x 1333 mm
- Maximum Square = 1600 mm x 1600 mm
- From 0 to 2 m²: 8 mm clear toughened outer with 115 mm silk screen edge print, 16 mm Argon cavity, 8.76 mm (44.2) float laminated super low ‘E’ inner.
- From 2 m² to 2.8 m²: 8 mm clear toughened outer with 115 mm silk screen edge print, 14 mm Argon cavity, 10.76 mm (55.2) float laminated super low ‘E’ inner.
- From 2.8 m² to 4 m²: 8 mm clear toughened outer with 115 mm silk screen edge print, 12 mm Argon cavity, 12.76 mm (66.2) float laminated super low ‘E’ inner.
Features & Benefits:
- Edge to edge glazing up to 4 m² providing uninterrupted views and no additional mullions
- Pre-glazed, factory pre-fabricated and fully assembled for fast installation
- Fully compliant to all relevant BS / EN standards and CE certified
- Outstanding airtightness and thermal performance
We hope the improved capabilities of the Skyvision Fixed, combined with the Skyvision range as a whole, provide you with a more comprehensive range of flat glass products. VITRAL have over 60 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of innovative roof light systems. Together with our partners across Europe we are constantly striving to develop and improve our flat glass and sloped roof glazing systems.